Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rollin' and strollin'

Parker rolled over for the first time today!  We were hanging out on the bed, and he rolled from front to back 3 different times.  It was amazing because it was so effortless.  All of a sudden, he just rolled over.  Of course, once I got out the camera to take a video, he wouldn't do it anymore.  This is a picture of him practicing yesterday:
We have a Graco travel system stroller which is great for places like the mall because the car seat fits right into it and it has room for the diaper bag, packages, etc, but it doesn't handle uneven sidewalks and gravelly pavement very well.  I had a jogging stroller on my wish list for Christmas and found a used BOB, considered the best jogging stroller brand, for sale on Craig's List.  Himal and I checked it out on Sat. and it was in great shape, so my parents got it for me as an early Christmas gift!  It is such a smooth ride for Parker, and I have had so much fun pushing it this week.  Here's Parker's new ride:
See how happy he is to go for a stroll in it?
Parker's personality is really starting to shine.  He's playing more and has an easy laugh and smile.  His happy face is pretty much the best in the world to me.
 
He's started really splashing in his tub, so much so that water splashes onto the floor.  We read together almost every day
and he enjoys playing in his new Jumperoo even though his feet don't quite touch the ground yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment